Have you ever tried - or even thought about - buying a Minneapolis home and for one reason or another, it was a 'no-go?' There are common challenges many potential Minneapolis homebuyers face:
- I don't have a much for a down payment.
- I don't have money to pay for closing costs.
- My credit score is good, but not great.
There are many options for people who don't have the traditional ten or twenty-percent down payment:
- Low Down Payment Options.
- Sellers can pay a significant portion of closing costs.
- Credit score flexibility and range availability.
People who own Minneapolis homes have a net worth of 31 to 46% higher than people who rent according to the U.S. Federal Reserve. Housing dollars are the biggest monthly expense for most people - why not put your money to work for your future? Let's talk about how FHA or RD financing may be able to turn your "no" into a "GO!"